Goin Up Goin Up

Great game!

Hey man awesome game you got here! after 6-7 hours of play I finally achieved all medals and not it's time for the review! I was very surprised to not have ran into a single glitch or bug! The game play experience was flawless! I enjoyed the fact that it was a decent challenge you can't just start the game thinking you will get all the medals in 10 mins! I love the fact you added upgrades and the only thing I would say is in the future updates you add a way to get more lives just make the price pretty high! I like how you added multiple skins as this added fun to game-play each with their own strengths and weaknesses! the 20,000 skull skin took forever to obtain lol. I did not notice and kind of powerup with him either. the music fit nicely with the games fast pace! The animations were smooth and incorporated nicely! I love the enemy design and random generation of the maps each take! Once again another masterpiece from you! always a pleasure to play your games!

10/10
5/5

Great work!

Look forward to your future releases!

Komix responds:

now that's what I wanna hear :D

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

Awesome!!!

Hey man great and well thought out game ya made! I thought it was very witty! getting all the medals proved to be a decent challenge now I get to go hi five spikes with my head!

Dimension Diver Dimension Diver

Awesome game!

I loved it man! The controls def added a level of difficulty all on their own! learning to control the physics in this game is key! I liked the fact you implemented bosses! I wish boss difficulty was a little bit higher! The music is very mellow and ambient, with the lush backgrounds and animations it all melded nicely! multiple difficulties is always a nice addition and always adds nice replay value! I liked how the high score bored was programmed right into the game! overall....

5/5
10/10

Great work man!

I look forward to future updates ! (Medal system )

Vampire Physics Vampire Physics

game sucked but......

game was horrible physics are 80% innacurate at time in later levels overall 6/10 was a 3/10 but that music was sweet so it adds 3 points!!

Magi: The Fallen World Magi: The Fallen World

Nice

Great game kept me occupied for hours. Made it to the fourth island and quit after I realized the medals were not activating so i am missing about 5 of them. *IF YOU ARE PLAYING THIS GAME FOR MEDALS THEY ARE GLITCHED YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THEM SO DONT BOTHER* besides the medal glitch I did not run into one single bug nor glitch. Gameplay was really smooth you coulda made a I love the equipment system it is the games best feature if you are a fan of diablo I recommend this game for you! Leveling gets really slow in the later phases I felt like I was playing an mmorpg and not a single player action rpg as the grind was tedious. overall great game man! looking forward to updates!

Balloon Boy Adventure Balloon Boy Adventure

Fun for awahile

dont put it on your flash resume, But fun to play to grab that medal!

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Sweet!

Wow, Man you did one hell of a job on this game! Graphics were smooth, both medal and point systems work perfectly, music fit the game perfectly and i had a blast playing it! keep up the good work!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

way too much fun!

Wow man props on this game I had a blast made it 4.4 mill feet haha I did notice slowdowns when i hit 2 million feet when my turtle was moving super fast after a shot from the golden gun into space but besides that smooth gameplay!! Make another!!

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant