Goin Up Goin Up

Great game!

Hey man awesome game you got here! after 6-7 hours of play I finally achieved all medals and not it's time for the review! I was very surprised to not have ran into a single glitch or bug! The game play experience was flawless! I enjoyed the fact that it was a decent challenge you can't just start the game thinking you will get all the medals in 10 mins! I love the fact you added upgrades and the only thing I would say is in the future updates you add a way to get more lives just make the price pretty high! I like how you added multiple skins as this added fun to game-play each with their own strengths and weaknesses! the 20,000 skull skin took forever to obtain lol. I did not notice and kind of powerup with him either. the music fit nicely with the games fast pace! The animations were smooth and incorporated nicely! I love the enemy design and random generation of the maps each take! Once again another masterpiece from you! always a pleasure to play your games!

Great work!

Look forward to your future releases!

Komix responds:

now that's what I wanna hear :D

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

Awesome!!!

Hey man great and well thought out game ya made! I thought it was very witty! getting all the medals proved to be a decent challenge now I get to go hi five spikes with my head!

Dimension Diver Dimension Diver

Awesome game!

I loved it man! The controls def added a level of difficulty all on their own! learning to control the physics in this game is key! I liked the fact you implemented bosses! I wish boss difficulty was a little bit higher! The music is very mellow and ambient, with the lush backgrounds and animations it all melded nicely! multiple difficulties is always a nice addition and always adds nice replay value! I liked how the high score bored was programmed right into the game! overall....

Great work man!

I look forward to future updates ! (Medal system )

Dj Niamek | Dive Dj Niamek | Dive

Really nice!

Hey man! Great work here! This track is very well structured and flows very well! I love the fact you programmed all your own sounds! Many people here on NG like to use presets and that really upsets me because the song then lacks personality! I can tell you put alot into this! I really enjoyed listening to it! I do have to say though, I would kick up the sub bass a little, as the song lacks a little bit of drive and energy that that sub bass would more than likely fill! I though it was just the headphone I was using but I switched to my bass headphones and it was still not picking up much on that super low frequency! Overall a very nice song! Great work!

Silta responds:

Thanks so much for your review!
A lot of effort indeed went into the technical and melodic structure, I'm glad it paid off. I agree with your point about the bass, though. I was having a lot of trouble mixing in all those different basses without the EQ seeming to be really heavy on the bass side and thus muddying up the mix. I understand in professional tracks the high frequencies and low are in a really good balance and I guess here I was more concerned about that high end of the spectrum xD But I'll be working on that, thanks for the tip, and thank you very much for listening and taking the time for a review! :)

:N

Swiss Miss Swiss Miss

WOAH

First off, Welcome back dude! Been a super long time! I think you have really found your niche here with this one! it's super melodic! I love the intro. My only suggestion is turn the kick up a little bit to give the song some more drive! great work man!

___COOKIE__:D ___COOKIE__:D

Tight

Hey man! For just getting FL you sure have the ability and talent to go pretty hard! Good use of the sequencer and percussion! most people blow big balls when first starting out you held it down!!!

youngcasper responds:

hey dude thanks a bunch for the 10 spot homie!